WE ARE MOVING! WE ARE NO LONGER POSTING NEW CONTENT HERE. JOIN US AS WE TRANSITION THE BLOG TO OUR AMAZING WEBSITE- YOUR ONE-STOP FOR EVERYTHING! FIND US HERE!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Practicing the 9th Agreement - Synergy Equals Succes


Today, I'll be continuing the series "The 10 Agreements for Living the Life you Truly Desire." I invite you to participate in the conversation as we explore the power of living a well lived life.

I came up with the "10 Agreements for Living the Life you Truly Desire" to help myself and other women identify those areas that would give us the direction we need to live our lives with fulfillment, purpose and joy.

•Agreement # 1: I agree to help others in their quest to live the life they truly desire.
•Agreement # 2: I agree to discover how to develop myself to the fullest extent.
•Agreement #3: I agree to remember that there is no perfection, only process.
•Agreement #4: I agree to take life serious enough to remember to laugh with the good times and some of the sad ones.
•Agreement #5: I agree to stop self judging behavior and replace it with self assessment.
•Agreement #6 - I agree to share my gifts and talents with everyone I meet.
•Agreement #7 - I agree to not make apologies for or bad mouth who I am, how I'm created, or how I think.
•Agreement #8 - I agree to admit to what I don't know and learn it only if necessary.

To read all 8 previous agreements click here.

Agreement #9 - I agree to remember that there is no true success without synergy.

Agreement #9 focuses on the combined or cooperative force of action, or just plain old working together. Actually this agreement folds nicely back into Agreement #1 - I agree to help others in their quest to live the life they truly desire.

I've been working on agreements 1 and 9 for the past several weeks and have met with consistent success. I've done quite a bit of volunteering over the past couple of weeks to the point that I'm cutting back some. I've made a concerted effort to help others by creating groups on facebook designed to help other artists and creatives to find out about jobs and auditions. In my coaching practice I share resources with other coaches to help them get things started and get things done with efficiency and professionalism.

I've also partnered with Dali Burgadi of Secrets to Web Success (www.secretestowebsuccess.com) to teach the Jump Start Your Coaching Practice 5 day course (www.jumpstartyourcoaching.com) and the Women who Rock Wordpress tele-summit coming this fall. Creating synergy is such a positive thing, not only for you and those around you but for the universe as a whole.

How are you creating synergy in your world?

Remember, time is short. Do your happy dance. Enjoy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment