WE ARE MOVING! WE ARE NO LONGER POSTING NEW CONTENT HERE. JOIN US AS WE TRANSITION THE BLOG TO OUR AMAZING WEBSITE- YOUR ONE-STOP FOR EVERYTHING! FIND US HERE!

Monday, January 25, 2010

Using a Vision Board to Achieve your Goals & Dreams

The New Year, the new year, the nw yr. No, the last spelling of the New Year is not a mistake. It's intentional.

You see, I've noticed over the years that if you don't set strong intentional energy for yourself at the beginning of the year, you can end up with something missing in your life as the months fly by. (Feel familiar?) Well, if it does even just a little bit, that's where using a Vision Board comes into play. What's a vision board you might ask. Well, I'm glad you're asking because I'm in the mood to let you in on the secrets to using a really cool manifesting tool. People like Lisa Nichols, Jack Canfield and yours truly (me) use vision boards to achieve our goals and dreams.

If you don't know what a vision board is, you're not alone, because when I recently surveyed my clients one of the things that was a repeated request was how to use a vision board.

A vision board is a powerful transformation tool that has been used by many successful people throughout the ages. It helps you to create more of the positive energy centered on very specific goals you have for your life and/or your business. I've used them for years and at the University where I'm a professor. I teach this powerful tool to my students, and they still use it years later. Several of them commented on my Facebook page on 12/28 that they had to get their vision board done. How cool is that!

Some people mistakenly think that a vision board is just a large collage with pictures on it. Yes it is that, but it ought to be so much more. That's where the intentional part comes in. You must set specific intentions for your vision board in 4 areas:

1. What kind of board you're going to create

2. What you need to gain from the experience (both inner and outer goals)

3. How often are you going to interact with the board

4. When you will make changes to your board

If you have a desire to create your own vision board you can get really clear directions in this insructional report I've put together that: explains how to create and how to use a vision board to live your personal best.

Click the link to purchase your report and you'll have all the step by step instructions for how to create and effectively use a vision board! http://tinyurl.com/yzz8l35 There's an extra special DISCOUNT for Her Journey readers. Get 50% off when you use the purchase code: Her Journey.

Here's to your continued happiness, success and joy all year long,

Denise J. Hart
The Motivated Mindset Coach!

2 comments:

  1. I can see the purpose and benefit in creating these vision boards. I'd like to think of it as the love child of my to-list and brainstorming session. It may seem a little tedious, but proves to be a tremendous help in the long run.

    Here's to realizing your vision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I'm so interested in this! I've been reading the "Secret" and they talk about this very thing.

    ReplyDelete