Monday, May 24, 2010
Class of 2010 - Tips on How you can Rock Your Mojo
You are about to embark on the next part of your journey and I wish you crazy, mad, miraculous moments of success. But we all know that this kind of state won't be around 100% of the time. However, successful people do have a sense of what it takes to be and stay that way.
Successful people are often thought to possess some kind of special energy that seems to sprinkle magic pixie dust on everything they touch and that others hope will rub off; many would say they’ve got mojo. The word mojo immediately conjures up images of personal magnetism and power. A word that used to be somewhat taboo is now valued for its potency and used everywhere from the big screen to the board room. There’s no doubt that in today’s economy most folks recognize that having an edge isn’t an option, it’s a necessity. Having more mojo can give you the edge you need.
Sounds pretty good huh? Well, Denise, how do I get more mojo?" I'm glad you asked. I love to talk about and help folks tap into their unique mojo flow. "Ultimately the desire to tap into our mojo flow is all about the deisre to experience MOre JOy!"
No matter the situation, be it job, relationship, career, or hobby we all tap into our mojo to maximum our success.
Here are 5 tips for rocking your unique mojo flow each and every day:
1. Do something every day that really makes you happy. Even if your job isn't one that you're in love with, be sure to do something that does make you happy. That'll take some of the edge off of whatever isn't really taking you to higher success heights.
2. Realize that success is an inside job. It exists inside your mind and your heart. Once you get these spaces in alignment you will catapult yourself to the necessary next level to achieve your dreams.
3. Remember to get what you really want, you're going to have to train yourself to think the way you need to think. This is how you become more of the professional and less of an amateur.
4. Practice active loving of the person who matters as much as everyone else... yourself. Don't be shy, tell yourself how much you love yourself and how proud you are of the work you're doing, the giving you're participating in. Be your own best cheerleader.
5. Stay Conscioius, Creative, Courageous and Confident. Many things are going to rise up and tug at your hopes dreams and desires, but you are in the lead. The creator gave you this position. Lead your life the way you want it to go. Don't let life lead you. You're going to need these 4 C's the rest of your natural born days. Get used to 'em!
I invite you to register for FREE daily Motivation & Mindet MOJO tiops at http://www.365daysofmotivation.com/
Let's Rock the MOJO all year long!