I am not a beach person because I hate basking in the sun. However, sometimes we have to stop and smell the roses…or in this case, the sand and intoxicating ocean water. Relationships need time and space to grow and we have to work and nurture our budding love. It is hard to do that when work and life schedules fill up our time. But while your life is crazy and spiraling out of control in a good or bad way…you and your significant other still need to get away from all the distractions and just focus on you.
What other way to do that but go somewhere secluded and cut off from the rest of the world. Here are two resorts on the island of Jamaica and Mexico you both can slip away to for a few days and have FUN.
El Dorado Maroma on the beaches of Mexicos Riveria Maya
- Grab your sunscreen and fantabulous shades and lounge on the beach, get some sun, a few cocktails, and much needed rest and relaxation.
- Dance the afternoon away with a few lessons in salsa, tango, merengue and more.
- Learn the art of massage and show each other the real meaning of relaxation.
- Enjoy a moonlight massage and candlelight dinners on the beach
Royal Plantation in Ochos Rio, Jamaica
Imagine this: Luxury hotel sitting on bluff 25ft above the magical waters of Ochos Rio, Jamaica.
- Endless pampering while sipping on a hand delivered ice-cold cocktail
- Take in a few rounds of golf before hitting the luxurious spa!
- Enjoy complimentary cocktail parties, afternoon tea and hot chocolate!
- Lounge on the beach till the sun goes down
- Let the wind run through your hair while you windsurf and go sail boating
- Find out what a “In Each Others Hand” massage therapy session entails!
- Indulge in a champagne picnic or take an exotic tour of Jamaica.
Photos courtesy of http://www.100destinos.com/